P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Tuesday, January 20, 2004

I'm scared but I'm gonna do it

I'm gonna have my tongue pierced.

Really.

Those who knew me for a very long time would probably be very shocked right now. And they'd probably be reading my first sentence twice, and one more time to make sure they'd read it right.

I know, I know. Those who knew me for years know that I'm no risk-taker, that I'm afraid of pain, and that I'm a goody-two-shoes. So what the hell am I thinking huh?

I dunno. I just want to do it.

Geez, I'd probably be risking the wrath of my parents, my grandparents, my aunties and uncles, my boyrfriend and my friends, but I'm gonna do it. I'd probably get full-length sermons of how immature I am, being the oldest cousin here in the States, my younger cousins look up to me, and that I'd be a bad influence to them.

I don't care. I. want. to. have. my. tongue. pierced. And. I'm. gonna. do. it. Period.

The only question is when.

***
Bought my BIO and CHEM books earlier. Whew. Those books sure cost a lot, I tell you.

***
I just found out something from someone about this someone I know. (Syet! Ang gulo ko! Sorry, itatago ko talaga identity nila. It is that crucial. Pero I need to let this out, or else sasabog dibdib ko) Bakit kaya ako nalungkot? Dapat wala lang sa akin yun e. I guess reminder lang yun sa kin, and to my heart as well, don't trust syrupy words. Sweet sila pakinggan pero what's hidden behind them?

posted at 6:40 PM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger