P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Thursday, January 01, 2004

How to describe my first new year's celebration here...

Hmmm... Different, that's for sure. Tamer, definitely. But nevertheless not bad.

Different because instead of partying and dancing, I went out with my cousin and Lester ( a guy I met through my cousin) and we watched Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. I had fun. Although I feel a little guilty coz I know those two were bored out of their wits.(Although Lester said he enjoyed the movie, I don't believe him though) I more or less forced them to watch that movie coz it's on my wanna watch list. I'll make it up to them next time. :)

The movie was great. Although there are also some parts I could not understand. Have to call the boyfriend to explain some scenes.

After the movie, we went to his uncle's house to celebrate new year there. It was okay. Maybe it would have been more fun if I knew some of the people there. But it was great to be surrounded with new faces, and with fellow Filipinos.

Also saw some fireworks, pero they're pretty tame compared to what we had in the Philippines.

YUn lang. Syet. Parang bitin kwento ko. Ewan ko ba, I haven't had enough sleep pa kasi e. Lester drove us home around one in the morning, but I didn't go to sleep immediately. I dunno, I couldn't sleep pa so I called up friends from the Philippines. I almost burst into tears when I heard the sound of their voices. I missed them so much. Esp. when they updated me of their lives there. Made me realize more how far I am from them. Made me realize d na ako makakasama sa growth nila. I've known them since childhood. I've seen them grow. I've seen them fall in-love. I've seen them fall out of love. I was there through it all. But now I'm not there anymore.

I slept around 4 am then woke up at around 6am, then nahirapan na akong ma2log ulit. I fell into a light sleep then woke up at eight in the morning then I couldn't fall back to sleep again so I decided to get up and just watch TV. Ayun. So now I'm so beat pero we had to go to my grandma's house pa.

yun lang. Wala ako sa mood magsulat. Tata.

posted at 10:46 AM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger