P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Guess which girl is addicted to sledding?

Yeah. This girl.

My cousins and I went sledding again earlier. I love the thrill of sliding down the hill, with bits of snow flying on my face, while my heart palpitates with the sheer excitement of it. Sensha na. Mababaw lang talaga kaligayahan ng babaeng ito.

I think I've said it before here in my blog. I take pleasure in simple things. Well, of course sledding isn't really a simple ordinary thing for me, esp. that I grew up in a tropical country where we don't sled.

I almost didn't go with my cousins today coz I have school later at night. But with my little cousin's pleadings (please, please, please, pretty please?... I love you Ate, come with us please?, who could resist such a sweet boy like him, huh? Not me. Hehe. (just goes to show how easily I can get persuaded into doing something. Translation: madaling mabola. hehe)

Afterwards, we went to my cousins' house where we ate pizza and drank some hot cocoa. Sarap mag-bonding. Kasama ko mga bata kaya ayan feeling bata pa rin talaga ako. hehe.

***
I love the sight of snow. Really. I know a lot of people hate it. But I just love it. I wish I am a poet so I could easily describe how beautiful it is as you see it clinging on roofs of houses, or on trees, or on posts. I love the whiteness of it. Snow is beautiful.

***
Three guys already told me that I'm unfair. Darn.

NO matter how many times I explain my side to them, they still get to the same conclusion: THAT I AM UNFAIR.

Maybe they're right. Heck, I know they're right. But I can't do what they're suggesting. I don't want to hurt anyone. I do know how it feels to get hurt. It sucks big time. But I also know how it feels to hurt someone, even though you don't have any choice but to hurt that person. It's not a good feeling, and it's not good for the conscience either.

But they do have a point: that there's no use dragging it for a long time, coz it would only hurt that person twice as much.

But I don't have the guts to do it. I would rather continue with this farce rather than hurt him....

***
I love Friendster. I really do. Imagine seeing and gaining contact with long-lost friends... people who has seen you grow up, but you had lost contact when you went to college...

Makikita mo yung mga classmates mo nung grade school and high school, then malalaman mo kung ano na nangyayari sa buhay nila... you'll find out some are already married (yeah, can you beleive nakita ko yung high school crush ko, as in THAT guy who made my knees so weak whenever he flashes his smile at me or basta mapatingin lang sya sa akin, married na pala! waah! sya laman ng aking childhood fantasies! that guy, married?!!! waah!), you'll find out some are also living in the States na rin like you, you'll find out ano na mga works nila sa Pilipinas, kung graduate na sila...

Ang sarap pala ng feeling na, you know, you'll learn what happened to people you've known 10 years ago that you had lost contact na nga. Basta. the best ang friendster. :)

posted at 11:55 PM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger