P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Tuesday, December 16, 2003

What Ifs...

Have you ever wondered what you're life would have been today if you had made different choices in the past?

Lately, that's all I've been thinking about.

The 'what ifs' of my life.

Like, what if I hadn't taken up journalism in college? What if I took up nursing, then by now I wouldn't have to go to college again.

What if I hadn't taken up journalism, would I have met my beybi? Coz I met my beybi when I was an apprentice for Manila Times. So if I took up a different course, I wouldn't have worked for a newspaper. I wouldn't have been assigned to the defense beat. I wouldn't have met him.

For a while, these thoughts played on my mind over and over again. But when I stop and think about it, I have to say that I would still have made the choices I'd made back then.

Everything happens for a reason. And my taking up journalism led to different aspects of my life that I wouldn't dare change ever.

If I had taken up nursing back in college, I probably wouldn't have as much fun as I did in college. I probably would be locked up in my room, studying. I probably wouldn't have time to explore. I probably wouldn't enjoy college as much as I did.

If I hadn't studied in Manila, I would probably be a different person as I am today. I learned a lot in Manila. I learned to accept differences of people. I got to see what life is really all about.

I learned. Not from books or the four corners of the classroom. I learned outside of it.

posted at 9:15 PM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger