P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Saturday, December 27, 2003

The Aftereffects of watching too much Meteor Garden

WENT home early from work today. I got real dizzy that I had to sit down. The CNAs said I was really pale. One of the nurses took my blood pressure twice (probably because she couldn't believe what she saw the first time). Turns out I really have low blood pressure (80 over 40). Then they called my dad so he could pick me up. The nurses said that I have to go see a doctor coz having a low blood pressure is pretty dangerous.

This is probably the effect of staying up real late watching Meteor Garden. Hehe. For the past few days, I'd go to sleep way after midnight, then wake up at 5:30 in the morning to go to work.

Can't blame me. Darn. That meteor garden is really addictive to watch. I swear, I've already finished viewing the whole episode but now I'm watching again my favorite scenes. Hehe.

I don't know why I like it so much. When I was in the Philippines, I never really liked it. Those F4, they really aren't that cute! And they're acting sucks big time. They are so stiff, no expressions on their faces when acting. And the story was so simple. (F4 fans are probably cursing me to hell right now. Sorry Ruthie)

But why is it, when Dao Ming Si, Shan Cai and Lei are crying, I cry too? Haha. My friend says I'm corny (right Aaron?) But darn, I'm hooked. I can't wait to watch the Meteor Garden 2. I don't have to wait long. My cousin sent us the vcds of MG2. Kewl.

posted at 12:17 PM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger