P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Picture Perfect

Got the nicest surprise ever! My baby sent me a picture of us together taken from his camera phone before I flew here in Jersey.

Some may ask what's so nice about that? Well you see, I left my native country without bringing with me pictures of me and my beybi. Not because I forgot them. But because we don't have pictures together. Really. We have been together for more than a year but we never had any single picture together. We're always with friends. Save for that last day I was with him. I was playing with his phone, taking some videos of us, taking pictures of him when suddenly I just leaned at him and snapped a picture of us together. I told him not to ever erase that photo from his phone... and that when he's sad and he misses me so much when I'm gone, just look at that picture and remember how much I love him.

Then yesterday he sent me that picture via email. When I saw it I cried. I never really knew how much I miss him until I saw that picture. We look so good together.
Now I look at that picture everytime I open my computer. I don't ever seem to tire looking at him. Looking at us.



I'm gonna have this picture printed then I'm gonna put it in a frame and display it in my room. So that before I sleep it'll be the last thing I'll see, and when I wake up it'll be the first thing I'll see.

***
I had a chat with Deyey the other day. He just bought a webcam for his computer, so I had a chance to see him again. Grabe, pumayat nga sya. Pinipilit ko syang tumayo para tgnan ko kung andun pa ang kanyang isang malaking 'ab' pero ayaw nya. Hehe. Grabe, namiss ko sya, promise. I also heard his voice via the yahoo messenger. Maganda sana e, kundi lang medyo robotic at putol-putol. Pero dyeyps, namiss tlga kita promise. :)

***
Deyey asked me why I still don't have a cellular phone here. Pinaandar ko na naman daw ang aking pagkakuripot. Hehe. Hindi naman a. Ayoko lang talaga magka- cell phone ulit. First, wala namn ako itetext dito. Di naman kasi uso ang text dito e. And yung mga itetext ko lang ay asa Pinas. E sigurado d naman sila magrereply lagi. Mahal ang international text. Second, ewan ko, hindi na ako nananabik sa cellphone. Di tulad nung dating asa Pinas pa ako. I guess I just got used to not having a cellphone. Dito ko na-realize na mabubuhay ka naman pala ng normal ng walang cellphone e. Kasi naalala ko dati, katabi ko pang matulog ang cellphone ko. Geez.


posted at 3:44 PM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger