P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Friday, November 28, 2003

My Heartfelt Gratitude

This post is one day too late, since Thanksgiving has come and gone, but nevertheless, I know it is not too late to say all the things I am thankful for in my life.

Sometimes, with all the things that's happening in my life right now, all the unwanted changes, all the heartaches, all the pains, all the homesickness, all of my ups and downs, I ask myself what is there to be thankful for. Sometimes because of all these negative emotions blurring my vision, I fail to see that teeny weeny light creeping into the darkness.

But then, when I just let go, and accept things as they are, I suddenly realize that life is not so bad afterall. I have a lot to be thankful for, afterall.

I am thankful for my Mom and Dad. I never really appreciated all their 'pangangaral (teachings) till I found myself in a situation wherein I realized how right they are. I also realized how strong I am as a person because of how they brought me up.

I am grateful for my brother, though we fight like cats and dogs do, for everyday of our lives, he never fails to show me, in his own way, how much he loves me.

I am thankful for Wacqs that he continues to hang on even though I know how hard our situation is.

I am thankful for my friends coz even though I'm so far away, they show me that our friendship continues.

These people, my family and my friends, are my life. Somehow, I know I continue to survive, I continue to be a stronger person because of them.

***
A Friendship That Ended Before It Even Began

To N.

I had hoped I had gained a new friend in you. I thought we could share something deeper, something lasting.

Before I even got to know you better, you went away. Before I could call you my friend, I suddenly lost you.


***
Commitment

To my beybi

The doubts, the insecurities, the questions vanished into thin air. I finally realized how much you mean to me.

I hope and pray that God would give us the strength, for you to keep on hanging on, for me to continue on believing.

posted at 9:02 PM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger