P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Thursday, November 20, 2003

Amazing Beybi

His love for me never fails to amaze me.

Sometimes I wonder if I really deserve it, after all my doubts and insecurities.

But nevertheless, I feel so blessed to be surrounded with his undying love for me.

Eventhough we're thousands of miles from each other, I can feel how strong it is, his feelings for me.

Last night, I talked to him on the phone. I was really so down because I received bad news from my application for financial aid. He listened to me rant and rant about the unfairness of it all. Then, he tried to make me laugh... he succeeded even for a while.

Then today he called me up again... to tell me that he thought of a solution to my problem. He told me to study in the Philippines, then he offered to pay for my tuition. Isn't he sweet? He said he doesn't want me to be sad, and he would help me fulfill my dreams.

He means well, I know. One, he wants me to have a better future by helping me with my studies, and second, we would be together again if I came back to the Philippines.

And as much as I wanted to say yes to his solution, I know that it's not as easy as that.

I don't want to impose too much on him. I don't want him to have a hard time. I don't want him to spend his lifetime savings just for my education.

And, I am an adult now. I cannot rely on anyone to solve my problems for me. I can only solve this problem on my own. And I know, in time I will have a solution.

But nevertheless, my beybi is amazing isn't he? :)

I am so lucky to have him.

posted at 5:28 PM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger