P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Who said this?

I don't know who said this - "No Man is worth a woman's tears.
The only one who's worth her tears is the one who knows he could but would never, ever make her cry."
- she's right.

I won't ever cry again! Ever!

(I just hope I remember I said this)

***

Work was a drag today. I find that I cannot give my best when some things are weighing me down. No matter how much I shake off the feeling of despondency, it just wouldn't go away.

I've cried my last bucket of tears last night. And now I just feel numbness taking over my sadness. And now I vow to never let him make me cry again. He probably can't do that now anyway. A wall has been erected in my heart. And I swear he couldn't go through that thick wall no matter how he tries.

***
There's been a bright side to my shadowed day. I asked my two supervisors to write for me a recommendation letter I need for school. They said such nice things about me (probably because I forced them to, what with me holding up a knife while they write the recommendation letter)

Here's an excerpt of what they said about me:
"(She is) good with directions, very intelligent, takes criticism well, open-minded"
"Joyce is one of the best employees we have. She is very smart and reliable."

Geez, Dan and Chad, love you guys!

posted at 7:41 PM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger