P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Monday, October 27, 2003

Sad

I am so sad today.

So sad that I feel like locking myself in my room and bawling for hours on end.

So sad that I want to talk to a friend right now to vent out my feelings.

So sad that I just have to do the only thing that could make me feel a little better - write about it.

So sad that my chest hurts so bad.

I guess you'd be sad too when you find out that who you consider as your friend doesn't consider you as a friend. After all you've done for him, after you had bared out all that you feel, after he learned all your secrets... for him you're just someone he knows.

It feels like betrayal. But then, when you stop to think about it, you've only known this person for a few months. What do you really know about him?

It's my fault anyway. I trust too much, too easily. I'm too sweet for my own good.

Maybe, someday, after a lot of betrayals similar to this one, I'd learn. Maybe. But for now, let me just go on berating myself for my naivete.

posted at 6:15 PM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger