P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Saturday, October 04, 2003

Long-distance call

Been burning those telephone lines again talking to my baby.

Spent the last hour and a half, listening to him, updating me of his life there in the Philippines.

I'm jealous. Extremely jealous. He went out last Saturday with my college friends, drinking, and maybe having the time of their lives.

I am so green with envy. Wish I was there. But since I'm not, I won't dwell on the fact that I'm thousands of miles away, and I can't do anything about it anyway.

I told him of my plans to probably take up another course next year. Same reaction. "Joyce, make up your mind on what you want to do with your life..." Oh well.

He reminded me of my upcoming birthday. I forgot all about that. Hard to believe huh? Forgetting about your own birthday? I don't know if I got reason to celebrate anyway... Another year. What has changed? A lot, you say. But nothing to celebrate about.

That's all for now. I'm beat. Ciao

posted at 8:49 PM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger