P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Thursday, October 23, 2003

Faster Connections

Finally, no more dial-ups for me! My friends wouldn't complain now that the phone is always busy when they try to call me up... Coz we just had our cable internet connections installed. As King would say, "Kewl!"

***
Practiced a little bit on my driving today. Twas so funny actually. My uncle let me drive from our apartment to my work. I thought it would be so easy, since I already knew a little basic driving. But man, once I was out the road I totally panicked! I saw all those fast cars zooming past me, and I just totally panicked! I was laughing so hard at my state of panic that my uncle just took over the driving. Said I'm a road hazard.

Geez, I only have two months to learn to drive to pass my actual driving test in January, so I could finally get my driver's license, and then, wahoo, the road to freedom awaits me! Ooh, dream on Joyce! You don't even have a car! But hey, it's the idea. hehe

***
As I was driving earlier, I couldn't help but sigh at how beauitful the sight is in front of me. Ahh, the different colors of Fall. Yay! My first season of Fall! So beautiful, so breathtaking.

***
I watched Scooby Doo the movie earlier at HBO. Not because I'm a scooby fan. Not because I love Freddie Prinze Jr. But because the first time I watched that movie was with my baby, Dengas, Jeff and Che. And that movie reminded me of how much fun we used to have way back then.

Gosh, I miss those guys!

posted at 7:00 PM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger