P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Sunday, September 14, 2003

My special thanks


Thanks to the following:

To Aaron (pronounced as Erin)

You are undoubtedly the world's greatest genius! And I'm posting this blog so the world can know too.

If it weren't for you, malamang asa kangkungan na ang blog ko. Haha. Corny.

Pero, pare, seriously, thank you so much for your big help. I dunno how you can withstand my pangungulit, esp that I had just met you, pero thanks, as in super! I owe you one.

Ask me any favor, and whatever it is, it will be granted!

You want pizza?????? :-)

To Gabby:

Thank you too for your help. I owe you one. My template is so cute, thanks to you! :-)

***
FYI:

Gabby is a former classmate in college. He is a great writer. As in. Just check out his blog - subarbanwit.blogspot.com , and you'll know why.

I just met Aaron last August 31, on his cousin's birthday. And although, I haven't known him that long, I can see that he is a great person (d i2 bola dahil ginawa nya blog ko - er, well, slightly).

***

There's one thing I've realized today. Well, actually I already know this. But they just confirmed it for me.

When boys meet, all they can talk about is S-E-X.

I swear. They are terrible.

Oh well, what can I expect. They are boys after all.

posted at 9:12 PM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger