P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Tuesday, September 02, 2003

My old computer got the worm virus, that's why i didn't have the chance to post my blogs for more than two weeks - that, and i was also kinda' busy. But i'm back now with a vengeance! gosh! i miss writing so much.

***

Something funny happened to me yesterday afternoon. I was tired from work so I went to sleep as soon as I got home. When I woke up, I noticed that there was still light in my room. I looked at my clock and it read 6:25. I was really surprised. I bolted from my bed and found my dad reclining in the sofa watching TV. I was really pissed off...

me: Why didn't you wake me up?!!!!!!!!!!!
dad: huh?
me: Why didn't you wake me up?!
dad:why?
me: u know i have work today! now i am so late! what will i tell my supervisor now?!
dad: u didn't tell me -
me: didn't u know?! it is tuesday! its not my off!
dad: what are u talking about? it's monday, 6:30 pm!


Red faced, I quickly went to my room, the sound of my dad's laughter following me. hehe. For a moment I thought it was morning. That was really funny.

***

I think my big crush on Duran is wearing off...

He found out that I have a crush on him and my bigmouth co-worker told him...

At first I didn't know how to face him, coz I am a little conservative.

But now, the thrill is gone...

I don't know why...

I guess the feelings had faded...

I am so fickle...

***

People from work keep asking me if I like it here already.

And I keep saying I'm still adjusting...

Honestly speaking, I don't know if I like it here yet. I guess I'm still neutral on this. I neither like it nor hate it.

Unlike Vincent who really hates this place. He says he wants to go back to the Philippines.

And I keep telling him, that in time he would begin to like it....I don't know if he believes me though.


***

There are times when I also want to go home...

When I hear the longing in my Monologue man's voice...

When he begs me to come home...

When he tells me he misses me so much...

When he tells me he loves me...

When I hear the loneliness in his voice...

When I wanted to eat green mangoes with bagoong...

When I want to eat ripe mangoes...

When I reminisce my college life...

When I read my friends' emails and realized how much fun they're having there...

When I feel so cold here...

When I hear my sisters' voices...

When I get really tired from work...

When I can barely walk coz my feet hurts too damn much...

When I think about my friends...

When I enter our small aprtment and long for our big house and garden...

When I think of my dog, Chinky...

***

There are also times when I'm glad I am staying here...

When I go out and see how clean and green it is...

When I see no traffic on the road...

When I turn on TFC and see the news from the Philippines....

When I hear how our economy is falling apart because of the government's endless political struggle and propaganda...

When I bought my own computer ( a feat I know I could never have done in the Philippines)

When I thought of owning my own car... a BMW..

When I get my paycheck...

When I talk to Harry...

When I hang out with my new friends...

posted at 8:16 PM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger