P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Tuesday, September 09, 2003

I found out something about myself last night.

I have the ability to block out everything around me once my imagination comes running full-time.

I forget everything that surrounds me while I'm drifting away to la-la-land.

Oftentimes, it's favorable for me, like when a friend talks non-stop, and I get tired of listening to her, I'd let my mind wander someplace else. When she sees me smiling, she'd think it was because of something she said. What she didn't know is that I was thinking of something else. Hehe. I am bad, huh?

But sometimes, it really is an annoying ability because just last night while I was sitting on the back row of the classroom, bored out of my wits because the professor kept yakking and yakking about stuff I already know, and as it always happens, my mind just wandered out of space. Next thing I knew, al my classmates were all looking at me, seemingly waiting for something, and I stared at the professor with a blank look on my face, and I was like - 'huh?'.

Er, that was embarrassing. Made me look like I'm dumb or something. Oh well.

But man, if that professor wasn't so boring, I wouldn't have drifted off... ryt?


***

I think I made the right decision when I enrolled in the Paralegal program. I am grateful at my dad for pushing me into enrolling in the program.

I really like one of my professors. She's a lawyer, specializing in family matters.

She's good.

Anyway, I don't know if she's a good lawyer, but she teaches well.

And I like her.

I learned a lot from her today.

This early on, I know that this is one of the many ventures in my life that I won't look upon with regret.


***

Someone from work asked me out yesterday. He told me, if I want, we could go to Philly... and go to a museum. Strange. No one had ever taken me to a museum, except maybe when I was in high school on a field trip.

***

It's getting colder and colder in here.

Beh. I am so not used to the cold.

Man, I came from a tropical country.

If this weather keeps up, I'll have to sneak under my covers to keep warm. I am never going out.

Brrr.


***

I heard the song "leaving on a jet plane" three times today. Twice while I was serving breakfast, and for good measure someone played it again while I was serving lunch.

Torture. Pure unadulterated torture.

Why didn't they just stick a knife on me? That would be much better than the pain brought on by that damn song.

Oh man. I gotta move on...


posted at 11:08 PM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger