P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Tuesday, August 19, 2003

I'm sorry. I really am.

I guess, up until now, I still don't know how much you do love me. I mean, sure I hear you say over and over again on the phone how much you love me and how much you wanted to marry me... and that when I go back to the Philippines, we'll get married ryt away...

But hearing those words seemed never enough for me... I don't know. I guess I haven't forgotten yet. Or maybe I want to forget, yet my subconsious stored that memory deep inside, and once in a while I remember... and it still hurts...

Does that mean that I haven't forgiven you yet? Coz they say to forgive is to forget. But damn, I can't seem to forget. It was my first heartache, and I guess the wound, alhough not fresh, still acts up once in a while...

I don't know what's wrong with me... didn't Jeff say you had forgotten her? What else proof do I need?

But tonight, when you called me, very much pissed because you thought I forgot my promise that I'd call, I woke up from my seemingly endless self-pity.

I heard in your voice the fear of losing me. I heard the uncertainty when you asked me if I still love you. I felt how frightened you are when you made me promise never to leave you...

You told me to please keep my promises... if I say I would call, then please do call, you say... coz ur waiting... and when I don't call, you say you fear that I might have forgotten u already.

Our roles had been reversed...

Wasn't it only yesterday when I had that same uncertainty... that same doubt that you might not stay... that u might leave me?

Wasn't it only yesterday when I had that same desperation to hear your voice, to see you?

I should be happy about it, ryt? But I'm not. Coz I know love is based on trust. But it seemed the trust between us hangs on a thin rope.

And damn, I don't know what to do about it.

posted at 11:27 PM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger