P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Thursday, August 21, 2003

My cousin Iris would be staying with us for a little while. A big problem sprouted again on my Lola's haus. And it now involves my lolo and Iris.

You see, my lolo has alzheimer's disease. Its not that bad when he drinks his medicine... but when my lola stayed with us in the apartment, my auntie forgot to give him his medicines for three days. And so now, his alzheimer's got worse.

Lolo confronted Iris one day when they were both down in the rec room. He accused Iris of having an affair with my lola. He told Iris to get out of the haus or else he would call the police.

I guess that's what Alzheimer's do to u... make u forget reality and come up with a reality of ur own... or something.

Anyway, the only solution to the problem is that Iris would have to stay with us for a while... until lolo finally wake up from his reality... or until his alzheimer's clear up, or whatever.

I'm scared to grow old... now that we have a history of alzheimer's in our family, there is the possibility that it would pass on to us... and I don't want that to happen...

posted at 11:00 AM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
suburban wit
mental foreplay
tampisaw
taglish
sapphicgirl
selene in shadows
leidy gaea
spot my blog
rock the boat
stars on hand
pretty pearl
cafe of the village nut
midnight run
sickmadworld
Winchell
Falling into the rabbit hole
rice bowl journals
Car Driver
Ala-ism
Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger