P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Thursday, February 03, 2005

Something big is going to happen to my family!

And I'm so, so, so, so much excited. I could hardly contain my smile when I heard the news. And I was the first person in the family to know.

I did a little jitterbug on my way to my car. And I started singing! I was so darn happy!

I even told all my coworkers about it. I couldn't keep it to myself.

What is it? Er, sorry guys, I can't blurt it out just now. But I will... soon, I promise. :)

Happy happy happy happy! :)))))

posted at 3:51 AM by joyce


About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
♣ suburban wit
♣mental foreplay
♣tampisaw
♣taglish
♣sapphicgirl
♣selene in shadows
♣leidy gaea
♣spot my blog
♣rock the boat
♣stars on hand
♣pretty pearl
♣cafe of the village nut
♣midnight run
♣sickmadworld
♣Winchell
♣ Falling into the rabbit hole
♣ rice bowl journals
♣ Car Driver
♣ Ala-ism
♣ Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger