P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Tuesday, December 07, 2004

The search is over

I hated him for a long time.

But I'm finding out, everyday, I'm growing up to be more and more like him.

Him who cannot stay still...

I am now his female version.

But I'm going to change that.

The chase for that one true love is over.

I finally slid right smack into the arms of an angel.

****

I was so busy at work tonight. And it's going to be like this till January.

I'll be working six days a week now. Eight or nine hours a day.

Gosh, I'm so tired already, and it just started.

But hey, I ain't complaining, as long as I'll see a fat checkl come payday.

Wihee! What to buy?

OH no, I have to save up nga pala.

I'm going back to the Philippines. Did I write this down already? I am so excited!!!

Miss na miss ko na ang Pilipinas, sobra!

posted at 5:59 AM by joyce


About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
♣ suburban wit
♣mental foreplay
♣tampisaw
♣taglish
♣sapphicgirl
♣selene in shadows
♣leidy gaea
♣spot my blog
♣rock the boat
♣stars on hand
♣pretty pearl
♣cafe of the village nut
♣midnight run
♣sickmadworld
♣Winchell
♣ Falling into the rabbit hole
♣ rice bowl journals
♣ Car Driver
♣ Ala-ism
♣ Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger