P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Sunday, November 21, 2004

Thinking is making me crazy

I better stop thinking too much. I'm making myself crazy....

I'm scared. I'm actually very scared again.

I don't understand myself anymore. I don't know what I feel now. Maybe I'm just not really cut out to have long-lasting relationships. Maybe I'm really just worn out with love right now.

It's not them... it's me. I just can't seem to stay.

The gods of doubts are calling out again, and god, I'm actually wanting to heed their calls, and walk away. What the hell is wrong with me? What do I really want?

It's not that I don't love him. I guess I just needed time for myself... I've jumped from one relationship to another to another to another, without really having time to be alone.

Oh god, let this be just the vodka, margarita and long island iced tea talking.

(Don't mind this post... tomorrow when I'm sober I'll be singing a different tune.... I hope)

posted at 4:14 AM by joyce

Comments:
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »
 
Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
♣ suburban wit
♣mental foreplay
♣tampisaw
♣taglish
♣sapphicgirl
♣selene in shadows
♣leidy gaea
♣spot my blog
♣rock the boat
♣stars on hand
♣pretty pearl
♣cafe of the village nut
♣midnight run
♣sickmadworld
♣Winchell
♣ Falling into the rabbit hole
♣ rice bowl journals
♣ Car Driver
♣ Ala-ism
♣ Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger