P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Saturday, April 17, 2004

Random thoughts

*Some things here only I can understand. Sorry. I need to rant.

I was wrong. So wrong.

I should've listened to my friends... There are some things you just can't bring back, no matter how much you want to bring it back... like virginity, or something more deeper than that... like trust, or love, or friendship.

No matter how you say you're okay, that everything's good for you, it will never be okay. Not this soon. Not now.

Some things you have to let them be. Yung bang di mo mapapadali. Like healing, or forgetting, or forgiving. Wounds cut too deep takes time to heal. And I can't pretend to be okay anymore when I'm not. I need time to heal. I need time to forget. I need time to forgive. And finally, I need time to accept and understand. And then hopefully, through the process of healing, I can finally, finally move on... and then let go.


posted at 4:12 PM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
♣ suburban wit
♣mental foreplay
♣tampisaw
♣taglish
♣sapphicgirl
♣selene in shadows
♣leidy gaea
♣spot my blog
♣rock the boat
♣stars on hand
♣pretty pearl
♣cafe of the village nut
♣midnight run
♣sickmadworld
♣Winchell
♣ Falling into the rabbit hole
♣ rice bowl journals
♣ Car Driver
♣ Ala-ism
♣ Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger