P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Follow where the road leads

It felt good just driving around, with no real destination. Just following every twists and turns of the road.

Driving, I found out, calms frayed nerves and disappointed hearts.

I was driving around for almost an hour after my class today. I just felt like doing it. I guess I was familiarizing myself with the streets and corners of where I live.

I almost got lost. And yes, I almost called a friend to fetch me. But that would be too embarrassing. So I just drove around in circles, till at last, I found a familiar road.

Driving drives all thoughts away. I wish I could drive forever, and forget about tomorrow.

***
I don't cling. I know when I'm not wanted.


posted at 9:59 PM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
♣ suburban wit
♣mental foreplay
♣tampisaw
♣taglish
♣sapphicgirl
♣selene in shadows
♣leidy gaea
♣spot my blog
♣rock the boat
♣stars on hand
♣pretty pearl
♣cafe of the village nut
♣midnight run
♣sickmadworld
♣Winchell
♣ Falling into the rabbit hole
♣ rice bowl journals
♣ Car Driver
♣ Ala-ism
♣ Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger