P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Saturday, November 22, 2003

Soulmates

We're soulmates, you and I.

Our connection is so strong, it surprises me sometimes.

You know when I'm sad, without me telling you. You can sense it even though we're miles apart. Just when I'm longing for you the most, the phone will ring, and I'll hear your voice. It's uncanny, really. It happens all the time. At the least expected moment.

And when something's not right with you, I can sense it. I always get this uneasy feeling that would stay with me all day long.

And do you notice, when I get sick, you get sick too? Back when I was in the Philippines, I thought it was just because we're always together, and when we kiss, you'd get my virus or something. But now that I'm here, I got the colds, and the next day you got them too.

We're soulamtes, you and I. How cool is that? :)

***
Peaceful Death

Last night, a resident in the nursing home I work for died in her sleep.

Nothing was wrong with her. She was very healthy, albeit old.

It was peaceful, her passing away.

I guess that's the best way to die isn't it?

No pain. You close your eyes, then you just stop breathing. Just like that. No struggle. Peaceful.

posted at 7:58 PM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
♣ suburban wit
♣mental foreplay
♣tampisaw
♣taglish
♣sapphicgirl
♣selene in shadows
♣leidy gaea
♣spot my blog
♣rock the boat
♣stars on hand
♣pretty pearl
♣cafe of the village nut
♣midnight run
♣sickmadworld
♣Winchell
♣ Falling into the rabbit hole
♣ rice bowl journals
♣ Car Driver
♣ Ala-ism
♣ Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger