P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Change of mind, again

I totally lost interest in the program I am taking right now. I guess when you finally decided to do something with the rest of your life, the other things that don't exactly fit into it would lose their sparkle.

I didn't do any of the assignments the teacher gave us. And when she checked those assignments and I wasn't able to show her anything, she looked at me with that disappointed look in her face, and said, "Joyce, you don't have an assignment? Why? I expected a lot from you than that."

I should have been embarrassed, but I wasn't. Coz all I was thinking at that time is, What the heck? I don't care anymore. Phew.

I'd lost interest already. One month after the program had started. Geez.

posted at 3:44 PM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
♣ suburban wit
♣mental foreplay
♣tampisaw
♣taglish
♣sapphicgirl
♣selene in shadows
♣leidy gaea
♣spot my blog
♣rock the boat
♣stars on hand
♣pretty pearl
♣cafe of the village nut
♣midnight run
♣sickmadworld
♣Winchell
♣ Falling into the rabbit hole
♣ rice bowl journals
♣ Car Driver
♣ Ala-ism
♣ Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger