P r a g m a t i c D r e a m e r
Wednesday, August 13, 2003

I had a nice and interesting chat with an old friend from the Philippines last Monday.

Actually, I was surprised with the turn our conversation took.

I never have thought, that, of all people, I'd be discussing my lovelife with him, and vice versa.

Here's a preview of what we talked about:
me: do u think i'm a martyr?
jeff: what do u mean?
me: I mean, if u were in my place, would u have taken him back knowing what u know?
jeff: maybe that's how love really works...


hmmm... maybe ur ryt Jeffy. But u didn't answer my question. Was I a martyr?

about my insecurity....
me: can I tell u something, but promise u won't tell him?
jeff: what is it?
me: i'm afraid to come back only to realize that SHE has entered the picture again
jeff: she won't
me:how do u know that?
jeff: coz I won't let him
me: why?
jeff: coz even though she's my friend, SHE has bad attitiudes I don't like
me: hmm..
jeff: and I like U better for him

wow! thanks Jeffy for the vote of confidence! I don't know if I deserve it but thanks anyway.

here's more:
me: u know how blinded he is when it comes to HER
Jeff: uh-uh, not anymore
me:really?

yey! does that mean he's finally over her?

posted at 7:36 PM by joyce

Comments: Post a Comment

About Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joyce. 22 23 24. Filipino. Journalism graduate. working student. Scorpio. chocolate lover not anymore.collects teddy bears shoes.drama queen. crybaby. book lover.frustrated singer. good dancer. extrovert. observer. loves to daydream. has an overactive imagination. green-minded. cynical and yet romantic. sweet. internet addict. talkative. a walking contradiction . mababaw. childish . loves to laugh a lot. pretty friendly. optimistic. impulsive buyer. doormat. directionally challenged. worrywart. constantly on a diet. movie fanatic :)
Contact me at b l u e b l i n k 1 3 8 2 at yahoo dot com
I feel my moodtoday
online




My past...



Photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Favorite Bloggers
♣ suburban wit
♣mental foreplay
♣tampisaw
♣taglish
♣sapphicgirl
♣selene in shadows
♣leidy gaea
♣spot my blog
♣rock the boat
♣stars on hand
♣pretty pearl
♣cafe of the village nut
♣midnight run
♣sickmadworld
♣Winchell
♣ Falling into the rabbit hole
♣ rice bowl journals
♣ Car Driver
♣ Ala-ism
♣ Hipstah



Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger